- When can I come for an ultrasound scan?
- Ultrasound can be made at any time during pregnancy, but the most appropriate timing for this are: 12 g.w, 20 g.w. and 30 g.w. During a normal pregnancy is enough ultrasound examinations to be performed not often than once a month.
- What is ultrasound screening in 1-st trimester?
- Where for any reason, eg. triplets and more pregnancy or reluctance of the mother to give blood, we can calculate the risk of chromosomal abnormalities using only ultrasonic parameters. With this method we can reach about 85-90% detection rate.
- When I can have 3D / 4D-ultrasound?
- 3 and 4D images can be made at any time during pregnancy, but in reality, your baby is "photogenic" after 26 weeks. You should also keep in mind that the best pictures depend both on the best position of the fetus and the thickness of your abdominal wall.